Are you looking for the best mountain bike under £500?
If you’re in the market for a mountain bike, then there are some things to consider before making your purchase. We’ve compiled all of our best tips on how to choose the right one for you and what features to look out for.
You’ll be able to find reviews from other cyclists on which bikes they love and why, as well as an overview of different types of bikes with their pros and cons. Whether it’s cross country or downhill biking that interests you most, we have something here for everyone!
Check out our website today!
- AGE RANGE: Ideal for ages 12-19 with a rider height of 4'8" to 5'8"
- 15-SPEEDS: Thumb index-system shifts between gears with ease
- FRAME: Steel hardtail frame is ready for outdoor adventure
- ATB TIRES: 24" X 1.95" handle pavement, gravel, and dirt with ease
- PADDED SEAT: Padded seat is comfortable for young riders and has a quick release clamp that enables easy seat height adjustment
- 1.WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The handlebar grips are 5.2inch length and 0.87inch diameter, suitable for all mountain bike and more than 90% of bike, such as BMX, scooter, folding, commuter bicycle etc. But this will not fit on a bike with GRIP shifters.
- 2.PREMIUM MATERIAL: Handlebar grips body are made of high quality TPR green rubber, extra gel layer for soft touch and comfort with anti-slip design, relieves your fatigue and hand pressure for long rides.
- 3.HIGH QUALITY LOCK RING: Single aluminum alloy lock-on system keep reduce weight, When you tighten the lengthened stainless steel screw, the thickened and widened lock ring design can improve the grip without any worries of loosing or falling down.
- 4.EASY TO INSTALL: After inserting the handlebar grips directly, tighten the screw clockwise and put the end caps in, the installation is complete, the 2PCS allen wrench that came with it helps big time.
- 5.PACKING INCLUDING: 1pair handlebar grips came with 2PCS screws and 2PCS end caps, provide extra free gift including 2PCS screw and 2PCS allen wrench.
- Hardcover Book
- Geographic, National (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 416 Pages - 10/23/2018 (Publication Date) - National Geographic (Publisher)
- 🚴Breathable and Flexible: These cycling gloves are specialized made of high elastic fabric, the back of these bike gloves is made of breathable mesh fabric that keeps your hands well ventilated and fresh. The touch screen gloves feature soft and breathable support for your riding experiences and provide improved handling and extra dose of confidence.
- 🚴Sensitive Touchscreen: Adopt microfiber and touchscreen technology on thumb and index finger of the mountain bike gloves, it's simple when use your smart devices or take photos without having to take the touchscreen cycling gloves off. They are an excellent full finger summer glove choice for recreational road cycling and MTB riders.
- 🚴Shock Absorbing & Anti-Slip: Size-specific 3D-shaped gel pads of the bicycle gloves provide targeted comfort and eliminate bulk, making it easier to hold a bar or grip due to its ergonomic designs, the MTB gloves are in best pad shape and placement which protect against rough road vibrations and unexpected Falls.
- 🚴Soft Wide Cloth on Thumb: Forget the sweat that bothers you and invest in a super convenient biking gloves. The towel fabric on the thumb of the full finger mountain bike gloves make it easier to wipe the sweat when you are cycling. Just a slight wipe with the mens cycling gloves, fresh and cool will come.
- 🚴Wide Using Range: Total length: S: 6.9-7.1", M: 7.3-7.5", L: 7.5-7.7", XL: 7.7-7.9", Size(Palm girth): S: 6.3-7.1", M: 7.1-7.9", L: 7.5-8.3", XL: 7.9-8.7", Middle finger size: S: 2.4-2.76", M: 2.76-3.15", L: 3-3.35'', XL: 3.15-3.54". Whether you intend to use it as your mountain bike gloves, road bike gloves, trek bike gloves or as, running gloves, workout gloves, wheelchair gloves. These gloves will help you accomplish all your sports goals with convenient and comfortable wearing experiences.
- 【POWERFUL 350W MOTOR】- Equipped with a 350W high-speed motor, e-bike can travel at a top speed of 20mph, shortening your daily commute time and providing for enjoyable suburban rides.
- 【REMOVABLE 36V 10AH BATTERY】- the e-bike's 36V 10Ah Lithium-Ion battery can travel up to 50 miles per full charge and provides excellent climbing and acceleration capabilities.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME】- The 27.5-inch full Aluminum Alloy Frame (much lighter than steel) with high carbon steel parts is sturdy to prevent this E-bike from damage and rust, strong enough to cope with some harsh mountain environment.
- 【DUAL DISK BRAKES】- The e-bike's powerful dual disc brakes allow for a shorter braking distance, ensuring that you are able to stop immediately in case of emergencies.
- 【3 MODES & 21 SPEEDS】- The e-bike provides true versatility with its pedal-assist mode, allows the rider to experience a more leisurely ride, instead of the challenges of a more competitive journey. The classic 21 speeds also provide you with riding versatility and easy handling.
- Full suspension mountain bike frame
- 21 speed index derailleur with grip shifters
- Front and rear v-brakes
- Quick release seat post
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Tim Woodward, Kim Barnes, Zach Crist (Actors)
- Tom Hadzor (Director) - Tim Woodward (Writer) - Jennifer Isenhart (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Quality weatherproof + construction: UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material, welded seams, and urethane coated zipper with hook-&-loop-close flap provide reinforced protection against rain, snow, heat, heavy winds, and other extreme conditions
- Attaches with or without a roof rack: Attach the carrier's straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle's door frame weather molding
- 1 Year manufacturer's : Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns
- Large capacity design: 15 cubic feet of storage, 40”L x 36” W x 18” H; designed for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers. Perfect for moving and vacations!
- Strong Body – The fork is made of carbon steel and the handle bar is made from aluminum alloy. This makes the bike light weight yet very sturdy. These metals can take heavy weights as well as rough terrain, and has djustable seat/handbar angle/stem's length set. thus making this an apt mountain bike.
- Brake & Gear Shift Systeml – With front and rear disc brakes and 21-speed transmission system, you can choose any speed according to your needs. The perfect brakes fully protect your safety. And the horn and the bright LED headlamp are equipped for night riding
- Removable Battery & Mileage – With Easy Charge Port System, the electric bike can be charged on or off the frame easily.The mileage range of this bike is in between 25 to 50 km.250W high speed brushless gear motors easily assists you to travel at the 15mph road speed limit.
- 3 Working Model – E-bike & Assisted bicycle & nomal bicycle, you can choose the E-bike to enjoy a long time travel, and also exercise. Combining two modes would be a better choice.
- Service – With one-year service for the electric motor, battery and the charger, you've no worry about using it.When purchasing this e bike, click on the “Select Assembly ” button above; choose "Ship to store for assembly and pick up". Note: If you not select, no assembly service.
- Steel hardtail mountain bike frame
- 21 speed index derailleur with grip shifters
- Front and rear v-brakes
- Quick release seat post
- One year limited warranty
- Quick Drying & Lightweight - Highly breathable material of the mtb shorts helps draw sweat away from skin and allow you to stay cool throughout your riding.
- Internal padded bike shorts-The shock absorbent sponge padded liner in ideal place is adequately sized and sufficiently thick can effectively minimises vibration on long rides.
- Baggy exterior - are highly functional for bicycle touring and mile ride mountain bike rides.Legs are non binding, elastic free and very soft to wear.UPF 50+ protects you from UV ray.
- 6 Pockets & Reflective Design - The Cycling shorts has 6 pockets which includs 4 big and deep side zipper pockets, 2 front pockets. The reflective strips help ensure your safety when you hiking in the early morning or late evening.
- Multipurpose-The Bicycle shorts is constructed for most outdoor activities and sports: camping, hiking, climbing, biking, mtb,etc. Or you can make them your daily attire.
- Taylor, Patrick (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 185 Pages - 11/07/2015 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- LIGHT WEIGHT GEOMETRY FRAME - A sturdy high-step commuter style electric bike offering clean, and sleek appearance and less than 48.5 lbs weight for city riders craving more excitement and utility than your average bike.
- COMBINATION OF FEATURES AND VALUE - With detachable 36V, 10Ah battery, the Race allows riders to travel up to 25-40 miles per charge. 350w brushless geared motor provides reliable support and 20 mph top speed.
- SAFETY & DURABILITY - Race comes standard with puncture resistant 26” tires, dual lights and Both brakes have motor inhibitors to cut power instantly when stopping, which makes your commuting journey more steady and reliable.
- UPGRADE YOUR COMMUTING- With all the benefits of Shimano 7-speed, front fork suspension and a large, practical LCD display. Race lets you get across town like never before.
- 3 WORKING MODES- Breeze around without the need to pedal at all when using the throttle function or, if you fancy pedaling, kick in one of the three different levels of pedal assist to help you get where you're going without breaking a sweat.
- TRI-LAYER INSULATED WATER BOTTLE - Polar Bottle is the original, 100% BPA-free sport insulated water bottle. The updated Sport Insulated Water Bottle features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer than older models.
- SPORT CAP WITH HANDLE - Pull for a quick stream of water and push to lock for leakproof transport. The Dash Handle provides quick access during activity. Easy to transport and comfortable to carry.
- VERSATILE FOR ANY ACTIVITY - Your go-to sports bottle for team sports, the gym, the studio, or on the trail. Optimized to fit in your bike cage, backpack pocket, or cup holder. Effortless to hold and squeeze
- EASY TO CLEAN - The innovative Polar Bottle Sport Cap is two pieces, cap and valve, simply twist and pull for complete access cleaning. Dishwasher safe. When we say easy, we mean it.
- MADE IN THE USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are mindfully Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Hardcover Book
- Siber, Kate (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 400 Pages - 02/04/2020 (Publication Date) - National Geographic (Publisher)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Recording at 60 fps, HD 1280 x 720p Recording at 120 fps
- Capture up to 10MP Photos at 10 fps, Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GoPro App Ready, Compatible with Optional Wi-Fi Remote
- Provides Enhanced Low-Light Performance, HERO3+ Is 15% Smaller Than HERO3, Battery Lasts 30% Longer Than HERO3
- Slim-Fit Cycling Bibs Shorts: provides better muscle control and reduces drag coefficient. Please refer to the sizing chart on the last image
- These cycling bibs are suitable for 60s-90s Fahrenheit (15°C-35°C)(Leg sleeves suggested in winter)
- Comfortable: There are panels with breathable membranes around the upper part and thighs; The bib straps are constructed of elastic fabric and create stability and comfort
- Reflective patches on the gripper for low-light visibility. Laser-cut 5cm wide elasticized compression band gripper to keep hem in place
- S-811 PADDING for Medium-distance Ride: Supportive & high tenacity foam with laser punching for breathability; Anatomic fit & 3D moisture management for men
- ★DOUBLE SHOCK ABSORBING BALL★The two shock absorbing balls placed beneath the bicycle seat ensure absorbing the shocks coming from the bumps, potholes or any difficult terrain you are riding on. Just enjoy your healthy and happy long-distance riding!
- ★PERFECT BICYCLE SEAT★Our wide bike saddle is 9.7*8*3.7inch,which is the best bike seat cushion for men women comfort. Universal Design, includes saddle adapter, mounting wrench, and waterproof cover.
- ★ERGONOMIC DESIGN★Our bike seat is padded by thicken widened high-density memory foam, soft and comfortable. Bike saddle cushion surface is non-slip wear-resistant leather. Airflow vent in middle accommodates circulation of buttock and speed up the air flowing and heat-dissipation, keep your buttock a long time cooling and dry. Streamlined and narrow front sides design allows the thighs to move freely while riding.
- ★UNIVERSAL FIT & EASY TO INSTALL★Our upgraded bike seats, includes a saddle adapter, fit almost any type of standard seat post. Best bicycle accessories for mountain bike, bmx bike, road bike, cruiser bike, electric bike stationary bike, spinning bike, exercise bike.
- ★RISK-FREE GUARANTEE★Our primary goal is your satisfaction. If you have any questions, just feel free to contact us. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
- The Bonafide Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2. 25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, and the wheels measure 29 inches
- Makes excellent bike themed gifts for cyclists.
- 50%/50% cotton/poly, no-pill Air Jet Yarn used. Double needle stitching, set in sleeves, double lined hood with dyed to match drawcords. Nice rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex. Roomy front pocket pouch.
- The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct-to-garment. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco-friendly ink.
- It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design.
- Authentic ThisWear design printed with pride in the United States. This is not an unauthorized replica/counterfeit item. This is an original inspired design and does not infringe on any rights holders rights. Words used in the title/search terms are not intended to imply they are licensed by any rights holders.
Best Mountain Bike Under £500 Reviews 2022
Schwinn Mesa 3
- The Schwinn Mesa 3 is for riders who want to take mountain biking to the next level
- Schwinn mountain-tuned aluminum frame and Zoom HL565 aluminum suspension fork are great for dirt trails and gravel paths
- 21-speed drivetrain with shifters offer quick, precise shifts
- Aluminum linear pull brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping power
- Schwinn MTB 27. 5” wheels and tires provide traction and stability out on the trail
The Schwinn Mesa 3 is a bike for users who want to reach their mountain biking to the very next level. It has a twenty-one-speed drivetrain and Zoom HL565 suspension fork that is perfect for dirt trails & gravel paths.
If you love riding around in the mountains, but you’re new to the sport and don’t want to spend a ton of money on something you might not like, we recommend checking out this bike.
The Schwinn Mesa 3 is for users who want to reach mountain biking to a whole new level. All of our features are designed so you can grow with your ride. It has Schwinn MTB 27.5 inch wheels & tires which offer stability and traction out on your trails.
This bike comes with a twenty-one-speed drivetrain along with shifters that offer quick and precise shifts. It also includes linear-pull brakes that deliver crisp stopping power.
This mountain bike is indeed a great way to grow as a rider. You can always adjust your seat height by changing the height of the seat post for greater comfort.
Riders can always grow with their ride by adjusting the height of the handlebars. It has a twenty-one-speed drivetrain plus Zoom HL565 suspension fork that is perfect for dirt trails & gravel paths.
Its pull brakes provide crisp stopping power, and the Schwinn MTB 27. 5” wheels & tires provide stability and traction out on your trail. We find our mountain bikes to be a great way to grow as a rider.
You can always adjust your seat height by changing the height of the seat post for greater comfort. Riders can always grow with their ride by adjusting the height of the handlebars.
Mountain biking is an exciting way to spend your free time, but it’s important to choose a bike that you feel comfortable with. That’s why we suggest reading through our product information and specifications to make sure your mountain bike fits your body type.
This bike has Schwinn 27.5″ wheels and tires which offer stability and traction out on your trails. It also comes with a drivetrain along with shifters that offer quick and precise shifts. This bike includes linear-pull brakes that deliver crisp stopping power.
Its Schwinn MTB wheels & tires provide stability and traction out on your trail. The alloy linear-pull brakes provide easy stopping power when you need it most.
One great feature of this bike is that it includes linear-pull brakes that indeed deliver crisp stopping power. You can always adjust your seat height by changing the height of the seat post for greater comfort.
The aluminum MTB wheels help ensure the bike is durable enough to take on any bumps or dips you come across. This mountain bike is recommended for riders on a budget who are looking to upgrade their experience.
Overall, this Mountain Bike under 500 is an ideal bike for casual riders who want a step up from entry-level bikes. All of its features are designed so you can grow with your ride. We highly recommend the Schwinn Mesa 3 for your next mountain biking experience.
– 27. 5-inch wheels and tires offer a smooth, comfortable ride
– Pull brakes that deliver crisp stopping power
– Linear pull brakes for easy braking when you need it most
– Handlebars have limited adjustability
- Conquer any off-road trail with ease with this steel-framed mountain bike with supersized all-terrain knobby tires
- The threadless headset is adjustable for riders of different heights; For added speed and performance, the strong, lightweight alloy rims keep the weight down
- Ride comfortably with beach cruiser pedals and ensure safety with front and rear disc brakes
- Rear derailleur with seven speeds makes hills easier to climb, while twist shifters make it smooth and easy to change gears while riding
- This bike ships ready to be assembled. Sized for adult riders 5' 6" to 6' tall, and has a limited lifetime warranty
The Mongoose Dolomite is a 27.5-inch bike that features a steel frame and supersized all-terrain wheels. The bike has an affordable price with lots of great features, such as a fork that has been designed to have 15mm of travel.
Another highlight of this bike is the threadless headset, which is adjustable for users of different heights. For those who need a bike for off-road trails, the Dolomite is a great choice as it has strong tires and knobby tires with great traction.
The wheels have been designed to be strong and lightweight so they don’t add too much weight. With front & rear disc brakes, your safety won’t be compromised when you are riding this bike.
This bike also has a rear derailleur, which means you can easily change gears while riding it. As this bike is made with strong steel frames, it is possible for you to ride the bike even if you are tall.
We love that there are beach cruiser pedals on this bike as it means that you will have a comfortable ride. With the front & rear disc brakes, you can be assured they are strong enough to stop your bike easily.
The Mongoose Dolomite is packed with excellent features that are affordable even for beginners. This is a great choice for the price. Riders who are looking for a bike that has plenty of high-quality features and is strong enough to be used on off-road trails should consider this model.
We love the well-designed alloy rims, which reduce weight and make climbing hills easier. We also think that it is awesome that there are twist shifters included with this model as it makes changing gears a smooth process.
Not to mention, those supersized knobby tires will ensure that you can conquer any type of terrain. Just adjust the threadless headset and beach cruiser pedals to suit your own height, and the bike is ready to ride.
Lastly, this bike comes with a limited warranty. We think it’s not only strong but also affordable given the quality of the product.
Overall, this is an excellent bike to consider if you are a beginner rider who is looking for a strong and durable model that has plenty of features that can be adjusted according to your own needs. We think it’s super cool that there are twist shifters included in the design because it makes changing gears smooth and easy.
-Oversized knobby wheels
-Flexible headset for users with various heights
-Strong & lightweight wheels that keep the weight low
-Front disc brakes to prevent accidents from happening
-Assembly may be needed
- Steel mountain-style fat tire frame; 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 7-speed shifter provides smooth gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes for crisp stopping and precise speed control
- Fat, knobby 4-inch wide mountain tires roll over anything in their path; 4-inch alloy rims are light and strong
- Alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar keep you in complete control out on the trail
Mongoose Malus is a mountain bike for those who ride on different terrains. It has the perfect features to accommodate this type of ride.
The Mongoose Malus has an alloy stem & mountain handlebars to provide riders with control out on your trail. It also includes front & rear disc brakes which provide crisp stopping & accurate speed control.
This MTB also has a mountain-style tire frame, which we do think is suitable for all terrains. It is equipped with a rear derailleur which provides smooth gear changes.
This bike has four-inch wide knobby fat tires that are great at gripping the surface, while its alloy rims are light and strong to take on different kinds of rides The Mongoose Malus MTB is definitely one you should consider.
Another great benefit is the Mongoose Malus is relatively inexpensive compared to other mountain bikes in its class. This bike is great for an entry-level rider or someone who is looking for a sturdy and strong MTB.
It is a great entry-level mountain bike that makes it great for use by an entry-level rider. Its features include sturdy alloy rims and knobby 4 inch wide tires. These are perfect in combination to provide a good grip over any kind of terrain.
It is also equipped with a rear derailleur, which helps in getting smooth gear changes, and an alloy-headed stem and handlebar to provide better control while riding on trails. The steel mountain-style fat tire frame helps the bike to maintain its grip and durability on different kinds of terrains.
The Mongoose Malus is also relatively inexpensive compared to other mountain bikes in its class. It’s a great bike for an entry-level rider or someone who is looking for a sturdy and strong MTB at an affordable price.
Its features are perfectly ideal for riders on different kinds of terrains with the need to maintain control over their biking experience.
The overall benefits of this mountain bike are that it is great for riders who want something affordable but with decent capabilities.
This is an entry-level MTB that is most suitable for those looking to test the waters of biking on different terrains without spending too much money. One of its main features includes 4 inch wide knobby tires, which provide good grip over any kind of terrain.
It also includes alloy rims that are light and strong, making them ideal for taking on different kinds of rides. The steel mountain-style fat tire frame helps the bike to maintain its grip and durability on different kinds of terrains.
The Mongoose Malus is relatively inexpensive compared to other mountain bikes in its class. It’s a great bike for an entry-level rider or someone who is looking for a sturdy and strong MTB at an affordable price.
– Knobby four-inch-wide tires for good grip over any surface
– Rear derailleur which provides smooth gear changes
– Alloy stem & mountain handlebar to provide control while riding on trails
– Heavy so not recommended if you are sensitive to the weight of bikes
Hiland 27.5 Inch
- This bike has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame and an inner wire design
- The brake system consists of double Hydraulic disc-Brake. And 27-speed Shifters ensures total control in every situation.
- The 27.5-inch wheels and Lock out suspension fork make for a great ride experience on mountain roads, highways, and forestways.
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools included.
- The 16-inch frame is suitable for a person 5'2"- 5'8" tall.The 18-inch frame is suitable for a person 5'7"- 6' tall. The 19.5-inch frame is suitable for a person 6’- 6'6" tall.
Hiland 27.5 Inches is a great bike for the price. It has a great-quality aluminum frame with an inner-wire style. This is a fantastic bike for those looking to purchase a new mountain bike.
This bike has a great quality ultralight frame with an inner-wire structure. It is lightweight so it is easy for anyone to lift and move around, making it the perfect option for those who are cycling on hills or stairs.
Its brake system includes a double-disc brake which provides superior control in any situation. Its 27.5-inch wheels make for an enjoyable ride experience on off-road roads, highways, forest ways, etc.
We found another bike that is incredibly similar to what we have just looked at, however they are very different in price. This bike also has a great-quality ultralight frame with an inner-wire structure.
It is lightweight so it is easy for anyone to lift and move around, making it the perfect option for those who are cycling on hills or stairs.
The brake system includes a double-disc brake which provides superior control in any situation. Its 27.5-inch wheels make for an enjoyable ride experience on off-road roads, highways, forest ways, etc.
One great thing about these bikes is that they come pre-assembled so it makes it very easy for anyone to assemble and get started. It only takes a few minutes and all the tools required are included. The 16, 18, and 19.5-inch frame sizes make this suitable for different heights which means you can find the right size for your needs.
If you are looking for a great mountain bike that is available at an affordable price then I would highly recommend this one. It is very high quality and lightweight which makes it easy to cycle with. The pre-assembled feature also makes this bike perfect even if you don’t have experience putting bikes together, so anyone can do it.
Another benefit is that it comes in several frame sizes so you are able to find the one that fits your height. This is great for when you are looking at bikes because not everyone has the same height, however, all of these bikes come with the perfect size for you.
Overall this is a fantastic mountain bike and we would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a new bike.
– Great bike for the price.
– Great quality aluminum frame and inner wire design.
– Lightweight so it’s easy to move around, perfect for hills or stairs.
– Brake system includes double disc brakes providing superior control in any situation.
Hiland 26 Inch
- The Hiland mountain bike is ideal for everyday rides to school,work or a cross country ride.With a size of 26 inches, it is suitable for boys over approx. 5'1'' in height, but also for men. The model is a real eye-catcher, which Leaves a lasting impression thanks to its high-quality painted finish.
- The brake system consists of double disc brake, giving you the stable and strong braking force. Shimano's 24-speed gearbox ensures total control in every situation.
- Product quality: Hiland specialises in the production of high-quality bicycles that can withstand daily and special loads. Therefore, only high-quality components are installed, which contribute to the safety and longevity of the mountain bike.
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required assembly tools and KICKSTAND included.
- Size‘S(16.5'')’ideal for riders between 5' & 5'8", Size‘M(18'')’ideal for riders between 5'7" & 6'1",Size‘L(19.5'')’ideal for riders between 6' & 6'5" ,PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE.
The Hiland Mountain Bike is an ideal bike for riding to work, school, or on a cross-country ride. This bike size is recommended for anyone between 5’1″ and 6’5″.
The bike is made out of high-quality materials that are built to be durable and even withstands daily use. It has double-disc brakes for added safety during braking.
The bike has 24 speeds with Shimano gears for total control in any situation. 85% of the bike was pre-assembled making it easy to assemble with free pedals and screws included in the packaging.
At first glance, the Hiland Mountain Bike for Men and Boys is a real beauty. It has a stylish paint finish that leaves a lasting impression on those who see it.
The bike has double-disc brakes for added safety during braking, which proves especially useful in an emergency situation. Shimano’s 24-speed gearbox ensures maximum control in every situation.
You’ll be amazed at the quality of the Hiland Mountain Bike. You’ll be able to ride around town or go on daily cross country rides with ease, especially if you’re between the height of 5’1″ and 6’5″. This bike is great for commuting to school, work, or if you’re looking for something to do on the weekend.
Another great thing about this bike is that it’s 85% pre-assembled making it easy to put together with tools included in the packaging. You’ll have a fully functional mountain bike ready for riding as soon as it arrives at your home.
The bike is mainly made of high-quality components that are built to be durable and withstand the daily use you’ll put it through. It has double-disc brakes for added safety during braking.
We love the Hiland Mountain Bike. For something that’s so affordable, this bike has it all. You’ll have the ultimate control of the 24 Shimano gears for total control in any situation.
You shouldn’t have to pay more than $400 USD for a mountain bike with these features. The paint job is sleek and stylish which will leave you with a lasting impression, no matter where you decide to ride it.
Since the bike is 85% pre-assembled, assembling it will be easy and fast with tools included in the packaging. You’ll have a fully functional mountain bike ready for riding as soon as it arrives at your home.
We love this product and know that you’ll love it too!
– This product is available at an affordable price.
– The bike is made with durable quality materials that are built to withstand daily use.
– It has 24 speeds with Shimano gears, which gives you total control in any situation. Cons:
– Due to its lightweight frame, it may not be suitable for riders who weigh more than 250 pounds.
Best Mountain Bike Under £500 Benefits
Mountain biking is a great way to get out in the open air and enjoy nature. It’s also an excellent form of exercise, especially for those people who have been told that running or jogging just isn’t for them. And it doesn’t have to be expensive either! In fact, there are plenty of high-quality mountain bikes available for under £500.
Here are some advantages of selecting one from this category:
– You can take your bike almost anywhere you want without worrying about paying extra fees at a trailhead.
– Less worry about damaging your bike when riding off-road because most cheap mountain bikes come with lower-end components which break easier but still perform well on dirt roads and trails.
– With good mountain bikes under £500, you won’t have to worry about them getting stolen or damaged in a garage or shed.
– When you are just starting out with mountain biking, it is best to start on easy routes before tackling more difficult ones.
– The price of entry-level mountain bikes is very affordable, making it easier for you to try something that you may end up loving.
In order to select the right mountain bike under £500, you should check whether they feature all of these benefits.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Best Mountain Bike Under £500
The best mountain bike under £500 is the one that suits your needs and requirements.
It’s important to know what you want from a bike before making any purchase, as this will help narrow down the search.
There are many different types of mountain bikes on the market with different features and specifications – so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you.
We’ve compiled a list of factors that we think are most important when choosing a bike:
The first factor is what kind of material the frame is made from. You should select a frame that is durable, but light.
There are three main materials to choose from: titanium (strong & expensive), steel (heavy but strong), and aluminum (lightweight).
Sometimes the material used depends on what type of bike it is; for example, freeride bikes tend to be made out of aluminum whereas downhill/enduro bikes are made from steel.
There are two types of mountain bike suspension – front and rear.
Front suspension helps absorb the bumps in the trail, whilst rear suspension smoothens out bigger bumps and can be locked to improve pedaling ability on smoother paths. The type of suspension you choose depends on what kind of riding you plan to do.
Front suspension can be rigid (no suspension), hardtail (suspension in the front only), or full-suspension (suspension in both front and rear). The rear suspension is usually either hardtail or full-suspension, with air/oil being more common on higher-end bikes.
The number of gears a bike has can vary; entry-level bikes usually have around 16 speeds and more expensive models tend to offer 24.
However, this is not always the case as some high-end bikes may only have 10 or 12 gears. Having more gears allows for speed changes over a greater range, which helps you tackle all sorts of terrain.
Wheels are usually either 26″ or 29″ inches. The size should ideally suit your height. An overly large or small wheel can make it difficult to control the bike and may even lead to injury if you have trouble controlling it. 26″ wheels are ideal for younger children whereas 29ers are suitable for adolescents and adults.
There are two kinds of brakes you can choose from when buying a mountain bike – rim brakes or disc brakes.
Disc brakes offer more stopping power, which is useful when going downhill at high speeds. However, they also add weight to the wheel(s). Rim brakes are lighter but they may stop being so effective in wet conditions or where lots of mud build up on the braking surface.
Check out this video below for better visualization:
FAQs about Best Mountain Bike Under £500
What Is The Best Bike For A Beginner?
If you are a beginner, there are many things to factor in before buying your first bicycle. Many people recommend an aluminum frame because they are generally lighter weight and less expensive than steel frames.
Comfort is another important factor for beginners, so make sure the seat feels good on your behind! Lastly, you should always choose a bike with front suspension unless you are riding exclusively on smooth pavement.
Why Should I Buy The Best Mountain Bike Under £500?
The price range of £500 is ideal for most people because it’s enough to get a good quality bicycle that will last without breaking the bank. You can find many high-quality bikes for this price and some of them even offer better components than more expensive bikes.
When you’re buying your bike, always prioritize comfort over everything else. If the bike is uncomfortable to ride, you won’t enjoy it and you will be less likely to want to use it! It’s worth spending more money on a comfortable saddle that will last longer, and on handlebars that suit your body type.
What Size Bike Frame Should I Get?
There are three measurements that will determine what frame size you should choose: standover height, top tube length, and seat tube length.
Ideally, the top of your inseam (the part of your leg between your groin and knee) should be about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below the top of the frame when you sit on the saddle and rest your feet flat on the ground.
If this is not possible, it’s better to go for a smaller frame size because you can always extend the seat post to make up for some leg length difference. If you have longer legs
How Fast Do Mountain Bikes Move?
A mountain bike can reach speeds of up to 100 km/h, but only if the rider is an experienced cyclist with properly tuned components.
For most people, it’s safe to assume that speeds are lower. Even if you are an experienced rider, it’s not recommended to go faster than 25-30 km/h on a mountain bike because you need higher reaction times due to the uneven terrain, sharp turns, and other obstacles present in the forest.
How Long Do Mountain Bikes Last?
It depends on several factors related to the bike and to the type of terrain you ride on, but it’s safe to say that a mountain bike can last for several years if it is properly maintained and taken care of!
After years of service, most components will eventually need to be replaced including tires that may not last for more than 500 km. Again, it all depends on how you ride and what surfaces you choose.
Mountain biking is an exhilarating experience that can be enjoyed by families, novice riders, and seasoned professionals. The best mountain bike under £500 for you will depend on your needs as well as the terrain where you’ll ride most often.
No matter what type of riding or budget, we’ve got a fantastic option to suit all tastes and budgets in this list of reviews! Check out the links above and grab yourself a really great deal, today!